Think for India theme – Floods
Floods create havoc for India every year when rains cause rivers to flood and we loose a lot of crop, livestock and lives leading to huge distress and economic losses.
Let us immersively deliberate and attempt to answer the following:
- What are the recent occurances of the problem in the last 5 years?
- What are some of the greatest disasters gloabally and in India?
- What is the extent of the problem?
- Where are typically flood prone areas in India?
- Where are typically flood prone areas in globally?
- Are think tanks or institutions to address this in India and Globally?
- Who are some of the experts or thought leaders in this field?
- What are some of the bet practices and methods to address these?
- How has technology helped thus far?
- What are the unsolved problems? That can be tackled.
- How has India and the states fared thus far in responding to the problem and limiting impact from the problem?
- What should we do as a nation now?
Thinkers at Work
arunram | vijays | raghuram
Ask to be added to this Thinkspace by dropping an email to arunram25 at gmail dot org
|When||Where||Loss of Life||Economic impact|